A well regarded and highly esteemed art and instillation agency, based in east London, are looking for a PA to join their creative and busy team.
The role is to support the Creative Director, the Studio Manager and assist on Business Development.
What is the role?
The key responsibilities include:
- Management of the busy and everchanging diary for the Creative Director
- Booking extensive and international travel
- Client liaison, including response to New Business
- Organisation of meetings and note taking
- Management and screening of emails
- Support of the Studio Manager and the running of the studio
Who are they looking for?
The agency are looking for someone most importantly with a passion for design and art. Someone who is confident in their skills and what they can offer, but who wants to work in a team and actively gain more knowledge of the art and instillation industry.
You will be able to develop strong relationships and can coordinate a broad list of tasks efficiently. You will be highly organised and be able to multi task and be flexible with a positive, upbeat attitude.
Previous experience as a PA is a must!
How do I apply?
Like the role? Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly