Account Manager - Social First, Creative Agency
About our client
Multi-award-winning social first digital marketing agency that helps progressive brands reach real world outcomes.
They're known above all for their strong family culture. Their team is made up of a vibrant collective of creative, sociable, and forward-thinking people. One thing unites them all; they want to make progress happen.
Happiness is important, which why they offer monthly social events and flexible working to maximise all the things they love about life. They're here for your future growth, too. They want to help you accelerate your personal and professional progression while you are with them.
They're on the lookout for a fantastic Account Manager who has experience working in the corporate and professional services sector – from organic and paid social media to websites to creative campaigns.
With growth at the heart of their business, they're looking for someone who's excited to develop and push their role within the company.
They are on the hunt for an Account Manager with prior corporate expertise and an eye for strategically growing accounts. You will be overseeing digital client programmes, working closely with their strategy, creation, and activation departments to give your clients what they need. You will continually show how they deliver market leading planning and execution, and use your personality and character to build relationships with your colleagues and clients.
Our client in the midst of a company-wide growth plan, so you will be part of an expanding client services team, with lots of opportunity to grow with the team and own key accounts for the business. You will also be working on well-established accounts with high growth potential, providing you with a vehicle to perform and progress.
- The main objective of the Account Manager is to maintain and grow your clients, reducing the chance of churn, constantly identifying and driving new opportunities for best-in-class content ideas and executions
- You will be the guardian of digital strategy, ensuring that the agency's output is meeting the objectives that have been set by the client and will work closely with industry insight to help inform new strategies and continuously improve existing ones
- Ideation, briefing, strategy, and planning will all be your remit, providing the services team with a strong platform to deliver creative and impactful work
- You’ll be a people person, using sophisticated interpersonal and management skills to build relationships – both internal and external – to energise the team and connect with their clients
- You’ll have no qualms about immersing yourself into our client’s industries – reading publications (both trade and daily) to keep your finger on the pulse
- All of our client's accounts need to be commercially viable and cost effective. This includes:
- Developing strategies that meet their impact and margin benchmarks
- Identifying upselling opportunities with clients
- Negotiating contracts and cutting the best deal for their mix of services
- Coming up with accurate estimates and quotes
- Planning and reducing supplier and other direct costs
- Limiting the need for suppliers altogether
- Reducing client revisions
- Client communication makes all the difference. They're looking to implement new thinking and learnings to ensure that their customer experience is above and beyond the other marketing agencies of their size – you’ll be at the forefront of that
- Your client approach must be defined and systematic, ensuring that the agency achieves a consistent level of excellence in each and every output
- They are an ideas-led business and you must keep pace with creative and industry trends, ensuring that all work displays a high standard of production and cuts through the noise
- You will be responsible for overseeing client project planning, anticipating any is-sues and helping teams to manage through them from the outset
- Your focus will always be on quality. Our client's aim is to be a “zero mistakes” agency with clear accountability and attention to detail
- You will be involved with key new business activities, helping to grow their client base
- Drive forward agency's culture by using and implementing our values
- Be an advocate for the brand, ensuring that their tone of voice, assets and presentations are all refined and inline with their identity
- Recommend company social events, industry events and training sessions that you think would help them grow as a company
A little more about what the agency will give you
Staff happiness is as important as client happiness, which is why they're always coming up with inventive new ways to boost staff morale and lift the overall company culture.
What they offer:
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- +1 day annual leave for each year at the business
- Flexibility on working from home
- Monthly classpass membership (£25 pcm)
- Kudos reward scheme (£100 pm for winner)
- Monthly staff social events
- Yearly Christmas or summer party
- Monthly masterclass sessions with external speakers
- Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
- Borrow dogs!
Apply for Account Manager - Social First, Creative Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly