Are you a digital designer who passionate about health & happiness? Are you interested in premium nutrition and lifetime wellness?
If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
We are working with a global company who make products which support whole-family health and happiness across 7 international brands.
Our client is passionate about their customers and community and are looking for similar-minded talent to join them! As an equal opportunity employer, they care deeply about creating an inclusive workplace where the team members feel valued, respected, and empowered.
Digital Designer - Your role within the team
This exciting and creative role has the potential to support multiple brands in the UK region including a multi award winning, premium natural skincare range and a premium brand focusing on ingestible and topical products.
Founded in 2013, the premium skincare range prides itself on probiotic-infused products making you feel beautiful inside and out naturally. This role will be part of the brand team, supporting the current design team in ensuring that the vision and messaging of the brands are fully realised.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop on-brand video content for social, web and retail platforms
- Prepare creative digital assets for weekly social media, editorial and digital marketing projects.
- Develop on-brand designs for all brand website and global digital and, sometimes, physical touchpoints.
- Explore and present new design ideas and new creative concepts in collaboration with the Brand Team
- Working closely with the DTC Team create eye catching content for external digital adverts & affiliate banners
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years + experience in digital design working in a busy agency or ecommerce environment
- Must have a keen interest, skill and experience in motion graphics and video editing. Excellent working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Digital-mobile-first mindset and innovative approach
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong graphic design skills: understanding of and experience in branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
If you have what it takes, please send us your CV and folio asap and start your journey to making a positive difference across the world, where you will work with passionate people in an innovative and collaborative organisation as we inspire wellness through #PurposeLedCareers!