Senior Account Manager - Property Marketing
This London based design agency who specialise in the development and delivery of bespoke brand identity campaigns for the luxury property market are looking to grow their Client Service team by bringing on an experienced and confident Senior Account Manager.
What will the role include?
- You'll work within a structured, proactive and dedicated team, managing accounts from brief to delivery, spanning print, digital and marketing collateral, always working from initial brand strategy through to launch
- Liaising with your clients, nurturing strong working partnerships that allow you the opportunity to identify new streams of growth for your clients
- Managing the external relationships between your agency and third party suppliers, ensuring that work is delivered to a quality finish and within the desired budget, to your clients specification
- Briefing in various creative and design teams, monitoring the progress of work throughout the studio and ensuring that projects are properly resourced throughout the creative lifecycle
- Reporting into management on the status of work, projects and accounts
- You'll understand the language of property branding, familiar with the calibre of work expected and the creative process involved
If you are an experienced Senior Project/ Account Manager, with experience in managing brand and identity work for the property sector, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to further discuss this opportunity!