Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager - Strategic Branding
A leading strategic branding agency are looking for a confident and communicative Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Based in the heart of buzzing London [currently working flexibly, between the studio and days at home], this agency work across a range of clients within the property, charity, retail and beauty sectors. In this role, you'll utilise your experience to support your Account Director, Senior Account Manager and a team of experienced Strategists, to deliver projects from branding and ideation through to client handover, focusing mostly on a portfolio of healthcare clients.
What will this role include?
- Supporting your team, you will relieve your Account Director of certain tasks; spanning project management, briefing in design and strategy teams, liaising with your clients and through to negotiating with suppliers
- You'll learn from day one as this agency truly invest in their team; you'll be trusted to manage specific areas of projects, liaising with clients regularly all the whilst supporting your seniors on the delivery of award winning, integrated work
- You'll utilise your creative interests and really sink your teeth into this client, from brand strategy, TOV and strategic copy, through to integrated roll out's - you'll be commercially savvy, confident, passionate and keen to throw your creative opinion into the mix and champion the delivery of work
- Internally, you will work to support project delivery by creating work schedules and timelines, managing budgets, report writing, supporting with project planning and resourcing
- You'll be proactive, and eager to learn about your clients sector, from conducting your own research on your client's competitors, to building an understanding of your clients creative and strategic business needs
What experience is needed?
- You'll have worked in a similar role, either within a creative or marketing agency, familiar with the expectations of an Account Manager/ SAM and the strategic creative process itself, happy to roll your sleeves up and manage project management aspects also
- You'll have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) adept at handling project admin alongside building rapport with your clients and internal design & strategy teams alike
- Attention to detail is key; you'll be the lynch pin between your client and agency, and appreciate the importance of understanding a brief and managing expectations throughout
- A passion for the industry is vital for this role and agency; you'll be curious, inquisitive, eager to keep learning and will be driven by delivering the award winning work that this agency is renowned for
This agency truly pride themselves on the set of values they abide by and have an excellent internal culture to boot! If you are a passionate and driven Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking to join a leading strategic branding agency, then please pop you CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to discuss!