Ambitious lifestyle brand seeks a Design- Lead to join their busy studio in a fast paced and challenging role.
This role would suit a cutting edge, super smart conceptual thinker with a fun and quirky outlook. We are looking for someone experienced in conceptualizing and crafting ideas that work across all forms of media. You’ll be bursting with creativity but skilled in communicating your ideas and thought processes to clients with an excellent understanding of strategy, brand values, messaging and positioning.
This role whilst hands on in part will be heavily managerial and we are looking for an experienced design leader used to over-seeing a considerable design team. You will be a natural leader, skilled in nurturing creative talent and getting the best out of your team. Exceptional in understanding, managing and communicating the bigger picture, steering teams to deliver the best possible creative work whilst also creating and delivering in a ‘hands on’ capacity. You will need to be highly experienced in running large multidisciplinary campaigns and managing teams to deliver exceptional work.
This is going to be a super creative and fast paced role. Working into an overarching Head of Creative you’ll be responsible for taking and developing creative ideas from concept through to the final production of artwork. You’ll work across all communications from developing and executing creative campaigns through to events, packaging and all digital channels as well as steering the overall brand. This will be a demanding role and we are looking for someone highly conceptual, skilled at kicking projects off with great ideas and then steering projects through delivery.
What we are looking for:
- At-least ten years+ commercial experience working for lifestyle/challenger brands.
- Experience across a broad range of disciplines from brand/identity, campaigns, packaging to digital.
- Experience managing and leading design teams to deliver their best.
- Experience and confidence owning and leading projects and presenting creative ideas both internally and externally with clients.
- The ability to deliver well thought through solutions with clear rationale.
- A high level of craftmanship and an aesthetic that suits premium brands.
- Experience arranging and leading creative sessions and encouraging a team to explore and develop new concepts and ideas.
- Confidence driving projects forwards whilst motivating the team and maintaining momentum.
- A positive attitude to tackle demanding objectives with enthusiasm.
- Authority in decision making and experience delegating work appropriately to others.
- Drive, determination and commitment to achieve creative excellence.
If you would like to apply please send us an up to date c.v and portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Design Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly