Senior Designer Based in Brighton
This studio based in Brighton is deliberately not award winning. The founder doesn’t enter to projects for awards, instead preferring to have their exceptional projects have good press find them. This is suggestive of the studio culture; a team of talented designers who are focused only on good design. This is an opportunity for a senior designer to join this studio to work across projects including co-living, hospitality, and retail design. The successful candidate will be given autonomy over there projects and be given the space and trust to deliver a project as they picture it – all this by the beautiful Brighton shoreline.
- Generate and present concept work internally and externally.
- Act as an integral member of the client-facing team on key projects.
- Run a mix of medium and large-scale projects for different clients simultaneously.
- Input into the early insights and strategy stages of design projects.
- Take active involvement in the full design process – from concept generation through to execution.
- Take a pro-active and hands-on approach to the overall concept design and visualisation of creative work.
- Assist team leaders with the guiding and mentoring of junior designers.
- Manage time effectively to adhere to agreed project timelines and budgets.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in creative idea generation and development along with a challenging outlook to creative briefs.
- Thorough understanding of the complete customer/visitor journey from digital to physical.
- Confident hand sketching and visualisation capabilities.
- Exceptional presentation, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience of developing internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite, Vectorworks or AutoCAD and be instrumental in sharing this knowledge with other members of the team.
- Proactive approach to technology, software and industry innovations.
Should you want to join an impressive studio at a moment of growth then do apply with your CV and portfolio.