A global, design consultancy firm is seeking an ambitious, highly organised Team Assistant to be an active member of their Building Engineering Group, in their Fitzrovia office.
This is a hugely varied role, supporting the Business Development and Marketing teams with bids, proposals, projects and general admin. There's also exciting opportunities to assist with comms, content and events!
- Assisting with preparation and completion of bids and proposals.
- Organising, maintaining and auditing project collateral and documentation.
- Updating team pipeline in CRM and other reporting tools.
- Preparing monthly business development updates/ comms.
- Sourcing content for press releases and social media.
- Arranging internal and brand hosted events.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in similar role, preferably in a creative environment.
- An organised, efficient and focused working ethos.
- Excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well within a team.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Global Profit Share scheme
- Fun and supportive team
- Fantastic career progression
- UK Healthcare Plan
Apply for Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly