Accounts / Financial Assistant
A very unique opportunity has arisen to join a global leading interior design practice as an Accounts/Financial Assistant in their Central/South West London studio on a permanent basis.
The individual in this position will have strong verbal / written communication skills and provide support and report into the Finance Manager.
- Accounts receivable; produce monthly fee invoices, expense invoices, statements and chase payments.
- Accounts payable; Input bills, input credit card spending, input staff expenses, liaise with suppliers, manage payment of bills and expenses.
- Reconciliations; Bank accounts and credit card statements.
- General; Enter fee information, liaise with design directors, enter daily cash into cash flow reports, enter purchasing information into client purchasing schedules, filing.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient with double entry accounting.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Proficient in QuickBooks (training can be provided).
- Comfortable using internet banking systems (preferred HSBC).
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
This is a great challenge for a finance professional wanting to work in a more creative environment with a great team.