A global architecture and design practice with 20 offices around the world are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join their team in southwest London.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. You should possess strong Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Assist the Communications Manager with PR, internal communications, and digital marketing activities
- Create and update collateral including CVs, project fact sheets, brochures, business cards and infographics
- Support the Bid Manager in writing, designing, and preparing material for business development proposals and presentations
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Positive can-do attitude, with the ability to act independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe InDesign
There are clear opportunities for progressing in your career at this practice. The studio also has an excellent social scene and is a great place to work.