Are you looking for a new creative copywriter role on a permanent basis?
The Fix Creative have an amazing TOP healthcare agency creating award winning work that is super creative and visually compelling.
They do need a creative advertising copywriter with healthcare agency experience for this one.
If you want your work to make a difference then please send me CV folio and salary
It is a mid-weight level (maybe low end senior level would be OK too)
It will be pairing up with an Art Director to create a creative team within the advertising agency.
2 days a week in london office and 3 from home for now 😊
You are a copywriter who produces extraordinary thinking and craft of the highest level.
You are keen to take on creative briefs of all sizes, from brand concepts to congress experiences.
You proactively support a close-knit creative and account team.
You can think strategically and are comfortable with clients.
You work well alongside your medical copywriting, planning and account teams to provide brand communications that challenge the health industry norm.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• You love considering the big creative solution to the client’s problem - you know how ideas and copywriting work to create insightful, engaging and impactful work
• Curiosity, an adventurous nature and determination to find the best solution
• Passionate about health and your purpose to create a difference
• Diligent, honest, confident and fun
• You want to be an active participant in all aspects of agency life
• Play nicely – with all the teams – creatives, medical copywriters, planners, account teams, clients and partner agencies
• The ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks without losing control and being resilient to normal everyday life of an agency
• You are able to learn from your mistakes and have the ability to collaborate and take constructive criticism – your work has the power to make a difference and they want to deliver the best they can
• Love what you do!
• Proven experience of copywriting
• A strong, varied conceptual portfolio demonstrating ideas across a range of media
• Proven experience in healthcare advertising
• A decent understanding of medical science
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Able to write across a broad variety of materials in multiple styles
• Awareness and appreciation of common regulations surrounding medical communications (ABPI)
What you will do
Ideas / Creative Abilities
• Work with other creatives to develop concepts and solutions that respond to a variety of client briefs
• Take your knowledge, insights, ideas and turn them into relevant, engaging products
• You’ll produce original, intuitive, strategic and persuasive concepts
• You’ll create copy for multiple media types (print, digital, social et al.) from conception to completion
• You’ll have pride of “authorship” secondary to the success of the overall team effort
• You’ll produce and deliver quality work for client presentations
• You’ll confidently present work to clients and colleagues
• You’ll present to and converse with your clients about the agency perspective
• You’ll persuasively present work to the inter-disciplinary team
• You’ll be proactive and inform management of account statuses, problems, plans and meetings (you’ll involve senior management as necessary)
• Strategic and Tactical Planning
• You’ll be a strategic contributor and participate fully in the development of creative briefs and strategic and tactical plans
• You’ll be alert to changes in the client’s marketplace, constantly evaluating work in light of the marketing situation
Interpersonal Skills / Agency performance
• You’ll build effective relationships with account and creative teams
• You’ll manage and work independently, under tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects
• You’ll support the strategic direction and the culture of the agency
Financial Acumen / Admin
• Complete your timesheets daily – and accurately
• Contribute to the overall brand team and agency goals
• Maintain archives and storage of files/documentation
• Maintain suitable quality control levels
• Work with agency teams to develop creative content for proposals and pitches
• Whenever opportunities arise, engage with clients to maximise selling opportunities, championing the brand at all times
• Identify and progress creative opportunities to grow client and agency business
• Build awareness of the agency by maximising opportunities to showcase creative work to clients, e.g., via the website, award shows and industry press
• Foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
• Proactively support your manager by suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate
THIS JOB IS PART REMOTE