A design agency who focus on environment and architecture, are looking for an Office Manager to join their brilliant studio.
What's the role?
Working in a close knit and talented team, the Office Manager ensures the day to day running of the studio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining the ideal office environment
- Managing Office Systems
- Managing a small team of administrators
- Management of Office Supplies
- Financial Administration
- Liaising with IT suppliers and resolving IT issues
- Management of office purchases
- HR administration
- Facilities and Health and safety
- Organising of office trips and events
Who is the ideal candidate?
You will need to be an excellent communicator with previous proven office management experience. Working alongside the Directors, you are in a position of trust, so will need be responsible and think on your feet. However more than anything, you will be productive, friendly, and have an eye for detail.
How do I Apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at Admin@tomorrowlondon.co.uk or apply through our website.