2 days left
- Job Functions
Artworker, St Albans -
Are you dedicated to all things design? If so, this role may be exactly what you are looking for… Working for a giant in the FMCG industry you would be handling all things art oriented. Dealing with the UK market your day to day could look like anything from designing for print and packaging to social, instore, trade or online assets. This company offers a fantastic culture, with in office perks, flexi working, and company discounts. What more could you want?
Responsibilities could look like, but would not be limited to:
- Editing design and briefs before sending off and making relevant amendments
- Creating Exemplar packaging artwork
- Staying up to date and following quality levels consistently
- Liaising with various teams and multitasking
The Requirements –
- 3 years relevant artwork experience
- Must be currently working in a permanent role
- Proactive mindset
- A strong portfolio is essential
- Degree is preferable
Due to the location of their Aylesbury based office, this position may be of interest to candidates commuting from Stevenage, Harlow, Bishop Stortford, Luton, Hitchin and Watford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Apply for Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly