We are partnering with a leading creative consultancy that specialises in sustainability and brand purpose strategy and reporting. They are looking for a Senior Designer to join their close knit team.
They deliver positive growth for their clients by making sustainability creative, tangible and actionable. They offer an end-to-end service from sustainability and purpose strategy to stakeholder and consumer engagement to a wide range of creative communications outputs.
You will be joining a close-knit studio made up of multi-skilled designers, passionate about all things sustainability. They looking for an exceptional senior designer and a creative thinker who can translate, sometimes, complex sustainability strategy in to compelling, tangible communications.
The role requires a conceptual thinker with excellent design skills and aesthetic (this is a given) and the ability to oversee and execute across a range of applications whilst leading more junior members of the team.
You will be the lead designer across a wide variety of projects and activities, including digital, campaigns, reporting and literature, content creation, branding and identity systems, experiential - from brief stage right through to delivery. Your work should be more than just great design and should effect business change with great results.
- Conceptual thinking and creating design-led solutions for sustainability communications that meet and exceed the client's needs
- The ability to develop and craft typography are essential, as is the ability to deliver work with strong execution.
- Contribute to creative team briefing and take responsibility for collective understanding of what is required.
- Leading internal critiques prior to presentation to Creative Directors and Consultants
- Creating final designs and presenting to the client team
- A keen contributor to brainstorms and client workshops
- Working collaboratively with account teams in relation to job deliverables and timings.
- You are organized and can plan and manage your time extremely well
- Working efficiently and effectively to project milestones and deadlines
- Acute commercial awareness and working within budgets
- Visualize quickly and create mock-ups across multiple applications
- Keeping up to date with creative and sustainability developments and share your learnings with the wider team.
- Art direction of photo shoots.
- You work well under pressure and have a mature attitude in your you approach your work and how you receive both internal and external feedback.
- Contribute to team growth from the bottom up.
- You are currently a seasoned, experienced designer with at least 5 years+ experience.
- A background in sustainability would be beneficial.
- You are looking for the next step-up - to be challenged and energized by increased responsibility and the autonomy to shape your new role.
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience within communications, supported by an exceptionally high standard of conceptual thinking and strategic understanding.
- You have excellent experience in conceptual, design-led brand communications both internal and external for a wide variety of clients (B2B and B2C).
- Having an interest in the outside creative world is vital ad you have a keen interest in sustainability so you will be naturally curious and proactive in keeping up-to-date with creative and sustainability developments and share your learnings with the wider team.
- Expert in Creative Suite
- Very good digital and social media knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com