1 day left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a London based agency bringing brands that specialise in hospitality and F&B.
They are looking for a Junior / Midweight Creative Designer to join their team. They work with a host of high-profile UK and global brands, specialising in luxury hospitality, hotels and property and across a range of disciplines, but predominantly branding. They are looking for someone who has the drive and creative flair to take ownership of the design and execution of a project.
They are small but mighty, they expect designers to be highly motivated and passionate, with a positive attitude and the ambition to deliver projects of the highest quality.
As a good all-round designer you will have worked across a range of brand activations including both print and digital outputs. You will be supported by a strong senior team and be highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
This role offers a great opportunity to progress for the right individual who is happy to work collaboratively and has a desire to do a great job.
- A minimum of 2-3 years agency experience in branding and design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking, problem solving and original ideas as well as strong graphic and typographic skills.
- A good communicator who is comfortable articulating ideas, speaking to clients and liaising with suppliers.
- Willing attitude and someone that likes to get stuck in.
- Collaborates well with others, enjoys working in a team and is receptive to feedback.
- Maintaining an outstanding level of design craft with high standards of attention to detail.
- Comfortable preparing print-ready artwork when required.
- An organised individual who has the ability to balance multiple projects and timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Can create high quality presentations of creative work for internal and external use.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative suite; Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are essential.
- Experience working on brands within the luxury, hospitality or property sector would be a bonus.
- Desirable skills also include illustration, packaging design and photography art direction.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior/Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly