Account/ Senior Account Manager - Branding Studio
This branding agency, who partner with businesses spanning start-ups to market leaders, are looking to bolster their boutique team by bringing on board either an Account or Senior Account Manager to join their nimble Client Services team.
Whilst this agency are ultimately looking for someone permanently, they are also open to excellent freelancers who can step in and support in the interim!
- In this small, dedicated team, you will work closely with the other Senior Account Manager to support with all day to day management of clients, from shaping creative briefs, scoping complex budgets, resourcing, briefing creatives, pitching and identifying opportunities for new business
- You'll quickly establish yourself as the key go-to person for your clients, managing their expectations, advising them on creative concepts and all the whilst, building exceptionally trusted partnerships
- Through your tight knit client relationships and by using your natural commercial awareness, you'll be able to organically identify opportunities for development and drive growth
- Whilst you'll be heavily client facing, you'll also muck in with all project planning and management of work spanning branding, strategy, TOV, print, digital and some brand experience
- Using your previous network, you'll be able to evolve the current supplier list and know when to rope in new resources and who to call on to deliver high quality services
If you are looking for the next step in your career, either as an accomplished SAM or a confident AM, looking to take a step up and truly take ownership over your role, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!