Project Manager and Project Coordinator roles
This family-run kitchen business has four showrooms based around the West Midlands, all having been through a period of refurbishment and upgrading over the last couple of years.
Due to natural growth, a new showroom and business at last picking up again they are now seeking a Project Manager with the ability to manage an average of 4 kitchen installations per week. Alternatively they would consider a Project Coordinator who can work with the directors coordinating the installations, handling suppliers, orders and customers.
Person / Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience from within the kitchen industry is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- A Full clean driving licence
- The ability to effectively liaise with and manage trades, the installation team and customers
- The ability to maintain a high level of quality
- A team worker, highly organised, flexible and IT competent
Salary will be negotiable depending on level of experience: c£28k for the Project Coordinator, £35k to £40k plus performance related bonus for the Project Manager.