Middleweight to Senior Interior Designer - Contract
A London interior design practice with reputation for delivering outstanding national and international projects to discerning clients (private individuals, premium developers or boutique hoteliers) is looking for a middleweight to senior designer to work on boutique hotel projects from concept stage through to development.
- Work closely alongside the project team on development of concepts for high-end residential projects.
- Offer creative and unique design solutions.
- Design research.
- Produce design packages for look and feel.
- Translate concepts into visuals and hand-sketching.
- Ability to work on AutoCAD if required.
Skills and Experience
- BA in interior design or related field.
- Proven experience working on numerous successful projects in high-end residential or hospitality design.
- Good knowledge of suppliers.
- Fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Advantageous to have experience with bespoke furniture and joinery.
- Able to work under own initiative or as part of a team with a positive attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, good interpersonal skills.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio for the opportunity to work on projects that bring new levels of luxury and originality within the interior design sector.