Middleweight Interior Designer - Residential
An acclaimed interior architecture and design with high-end residential projects internationally is seeking a middleweight interior designer to join their discerning team. The successful candidate will have prior experience in luxury residential and will have contributed to the all-round design process. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to award-winning designers both nationally and internationally.
- Collaborate with senior members of the team to develop concepts that provide an original approach and effective solution to the creative brief.
- Create professional design presentation packages, including mood boards, furniture selections and rendered plans.
- Produce design documentation including spatial planning, interior elevations to detailed joinery for furniture.
- Source and specify luxury finishes, materials and FF&E
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to ensure the studio’s exacting standards are kept.
- Attend site meetings.
Skills & Experience:
- Currently hold the right to work in the UK.
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proven project experience within the luxury residential market.
- Technical understanding for interior architecture and joinery
- Good understanding of current trends within the design industry.
- Good knowledge of materials, finishes and high-end suppliers.
- Calm under pressure and able to think on the spot.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS
Currently interviewing, apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered.