Project Finance Analyst (PA)
An award winning architectural practice based in Clerkenwell is seeking an experienced Project Analyst (PA) to join their Finance Team.
You will be supporting the PFSA with day to day operations and improvements of projects. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have excellent time management skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Producing weekly reports for departments.
- Assisting with maintaining monthly project reconciliations and profitability.
- Updating KUDOS with new activities and information.
- Supporting the Sales and Purchase Ledger Clerks.
- Assisting the Architects with Strategic Time Planner.
- Involved in year-end duties.
- Producing reports for HR and Modelshop Analysis.
- Maintaining and updating Paprika and i2.
- Attending regular finance and project meetings.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Data modelling experience.
- Advanced Excel experience (formulae, pivot tables, macros).
- Proven experience and knowledge of job costing.
- Basic understanding of the Sales and Purchase Ledger.
- Basic understanding of the P&L and BS.
- Basic understanding of VAT.
- Amazing progression opportunities.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for globally renowned practice.
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
- Social events.