An amazing opportunity to join the Receptionist Team at a leading architecture practice based in Clerkenwell, London.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally well presented, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be highly organised. As first point of contact, this person will meet and greet clients and ensure a warm, welcoming environment in the studio.
- Answering and screening calls.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors.
- Providing administrative support to wider team and Team Coordinators.
- Assisting with general upkeep and tidiness of studio space.
- Monitoring centralised email inbox.
- Booking travel arrangements.
- Assisting with onboarding process.
- Arranging and managing meeting rooms.
- Creating and formatting documents for internal events.
Skills and Experience
- Well presented and professional.
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload.
- 2 years + in similar position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working in a big office environment would be an advantage
- Great progression opportunities.
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
- Friendly working environment and social events.