Document Controller (12-month maternity cover)
A globally renowned architecture and interior design practice are seeking a highly organised Document Controller (12-month maternity cover) to join their Document Control Team
You will be supporting with the day to day running of projects and acting as an active member of the team. The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to work, have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude to assist with a wide range of projects and tasks.
- Maintaining project extranet and EDMS sites (Viewpoint, Conject, Asite, Aconex).
- Carrying out routine Document Control activities.
- Managing drawing files in accordance with projects.
- Supporting to maintain practice-wide document management system.
- Archiving completed project information.
Skills and Experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Microsoft Office.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi task and prioritise work load.
- Motivated and ambitious attitude.
- Some document control experience is preferred.
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
- Unique opportunity to work at globally renowned practice.