A multidisciplinary architecture and design practice in Central London with a great reputation and a supportive team, seeks a Studio Manager and PA with previous experience in the industry.
This role combines the day-to-day operations of the business with PA support to the founding directors . It is a varied role that would suit a proactive and highly organised individual. You should possess excellent administrative and communication skills as well as good attention to detail.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Acting as the first point of contact – dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Direct PA support to the founding directors including managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Collating and filing expenses, producing documents, reports and presentations
- Taking responsibility of accounts and budgets
- Managing project resourcing, ensuring projects are scheduled and staffed to deliver excellence
- Providing HR and recruitment support including approving holiday requests and onboarding
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years PA and/or office management experience in a creative environment
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Multitasking and working within tight deadlines
- A design sensibility and interest in architecture
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience leading, managing, and mentoring multiple project teams, including the ability to create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant studio of maverick architects and designers committed to excellence, innovation, attention to detail.