We are partnering with a British direct to consumer e-commerce womenswear brand and they are looking for a Junior Retoucher to join their ambitious, supportive and passionate team.
They are keen to find someone who has previous experience in a similar business such as ecom or a creative agency, they are also open to design graduates. You must have technical skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Photoshop, with knowledge in other photographic programmes such as Capture One and Synergy a bonus.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with the Creative Retoucher on a day-to-day basis and reporting to the Senior Art Director, you will be working across all of the brand's imagery including campaign, lookbook, ecom, product, still-life and portraits.
- Supporting the Creative Retoucher to perform all aspects of image retouching including colour correction, swatch matching, retouch sweep and checking consistency between products.
- Outputting imagery to a variety of required formats, specs and crops depending on end use, working collaboratively with the graphics and marketing team to deliver multiple outputs.
- Actioning retouch notes and corrections in a non-destructive workflow, whilst proactively flagging when a request is more complicated and might have an impact on deadlines/overall quality of the final image.
- Working closely with the design and production team to fully understand the brand collection and required attributes needed for retouch.
- Upholding a consistent and high standard of quality across all your work, always striving to learn and develop more effective techniques and efficient processes.
- Understanding current image processes and asset management, ensuring a good standard of image filing and organisation is kept.
- When necessary, responding to more reactive and urgent retouch requests, efficiently managing priorities and realistic deadlines.
- Developing strong working relationships with the wider team to gain a better understanding of the brand and collections, contributing to the development of your own work.
- Previous experience in a similar business such as ecom or creative agency.
- Technical skills on the Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Photoshop, with knowledge in other photographic programmes such as Capture One and Synergy a bonus.
- An can-do attitude, open to constructive feedback and offering alternative solutions when needed.
- Good communication skills with both immediate team members and the wider team.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and ambitious, constantly learning and developing your skills.
- Collaborative team-player, actively contributing to meetings and creative sessions.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Genuine personal interest in fashion, lifestyle and cultural trends with an eye for detail and style.
If you're interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org