One of the design industry's leading luxury lighting brands is seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join their finance team in their North London studio on a contract basis until at least July 2022.
- Bank postings and reconciliations for several bank accounts in pounds, euros & dollars
- Post supplier invoices to Netsuite and ensure they are correctly priced, authorised and match previously raised PO’s
- Maintain records of pro-forma deposits payments made by the company against future deliveries and ensure that VAT invoices are received from suppliers when deliveries are made
- Prepare weekly and ad-hoc payment runs in different currencies for FC approval
- Manage customers deposits (cash customers) & credit control (credit customers)
- Process expenses for the studio and employees, including credit card purchases
Skills and Experience
- Will suit someone organised & detailed orientated, ideally with some accounting studies under their belt (ideally level 3 AAT) or experienced working in accounts department
- Netsuite & Xero Experience beneficial but not a necessity
- Strong knowledge of debits & credits, pro-forma invoices, customer deposits & credit notes
- Quick learner, resourceful & meticulous, can-do attitude
- Super organised!
This a great opportunity to grow and learn from the Financial Controller and have a great start in a career within finance for the design industry.