This brand leader in the manufacture of high-quality beautifully designed fitted kitchens and furniture supply British-made kitchens through specialist retailers across the UK and direct to Housing Developers. Their purpose-built manufacturing complex uses the latest technology and computer-controlled facilities to create an exciting range of modern and classic kitchens that feature the very latest innovations and design features.
They currently have an opening for a Contract Kitchen Designer to work with their Housing Developer clients. You will be responsible for producing designs and estimates for developers from a client's own brief and architect’s drawings.
Main duties of the Contract Kitchen Designer:
- Liaising with Developers and the Sales Team
- Producing accurate designs and estimates for kitchen layouts
- Preparing completed designs / estimates into a tender presentation
- Scaling from Architects drawings supplied by the Developer
- Establishing an installation budget and plan within contract guidelines
- Undertaking showroom tours as and when required
Skills and experience for the Contract Kitchen Designer:
- Familiar with scaling from plans and designing kitchens
- Fully proficient using a CAD system (they use ArtiCAD)
- Possessing creativity and design flair to create a functional, attractive kitchen from scratch
- Understanding of kitchen component parts would be advantageous
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.) or similar
- Working knowledge of SAP and Photoshop desirable but not essential
This role will be based in their Head-Office and they are looking for a Contract Kitchen Designer with a “can do” attitude and a friendly, sociable personality. In return you will be working Monday to Friday with no weekends as this is not a retail role and on top of your salary they have an employee benefits system and company pension contributions.
Apply for Kitchen Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly