FF&E Interior Designer
Our client is an interior design business in the heart of London that is known for working with a carefully curated group of artisans around the world to create unique and luxurious designs for furnishings and home accessories.
With a playful sense of scale and an eye for unique antiques and objets d’art their projects are sympathetic to the buildings they inhabit, whilst remaining fresh, comfortable and inviting for modern everyday living.
With a busy workload they are currently seeking to recruit an FF&E Designer to handle all FF&E elements of projects and purchasing. This will include: collating artwork and accessories; ordering samples and handling suppliers; creating trade accounts; listing, specifying and inputting into schedules. They use EstiMac so you will need to be both IT and commercially minded.
Key skills and experience for the FF&E Designer:
- 3 to 4 years’ relevant industry experience
- An understanding of managing project budgets and timelines, including the FF&E procurement process
- Good organization and administration skills
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in identifying and resolving problems
- Knowledge of fabric and furniture suppliers for the luxury residential marketplace
Apply for FF&E Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly