Featured regularly in influential interior magazines and top 100 lists, this prestigious design studio count many serious art collectors as their clients. Their experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts using the finest materials from around the World.
Rapidly growing with an extensive waiting list of Hotel and Residential clients, they are currently seeking an Architectural Interior Designer to join their team. There is plenty of room for career growth and an opportunity for you to demonstrate your knowledge and passion for continental architecture and Interior Design.
Interior Architect position overview:
- To take responsibility for the development of the interior design, architectural details, presentations and the project deliverables
- Assisting with preparation and development on projects, with drawings, models, images and mood boards
- Researching specific materials and finishes appropriate to the historical detailing and proportions
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting the Head of Projects on running multiple projects of substantial size and sales price
- Understanding of and the ability to read space plans, floor finish plans, ceiling plans, elevations and details.
Interior Architect Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Architecture or similar
- 5+ years' relevant experience to include luxury Residential and/or Hotels
- Able to work on all stages of a project from conception to completion
- Strong conceptual skills, with free-hand sketching ability
- Experienced in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in tendering and presentation of documents for high net worth review
- MS Office proficient (word, excel and outlook)
- Strong administration and time management skills
Apply for Interior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly