Senior Designer / Creative Lead - Travel Company
We are partnering with a travel platform that connects hotels with customers who want to sell hotel rooms. The service they offer is onboarding hotels onto their website for travel companies to collaborate with, they simplify the process and make it a unique experience for the client.
They are looking for a Senior Designer / Creative Lead to join their tight knit team. They are looking for someone who is an integrated designer who has experience of working projects such as marketing collateral, social and website design through to some events design, branding and campaigns.
As the first Designer in the company, you'll have the opportunity to help define the visual direction for the brand's marketing assets and input into how that manifests in Product.
You'll be responsible for supporting the marketing team with their campaigns and day-to-day work, and will help define how they visually create a seamless experience between marketing touchpoints and the product.
In this role you can expect to be:
- Creating coherent branded assets for the marketing and commercial teams, driving the brand across digital and print work.
- Owning and producing illustration assets across marketing and product work, and be the point of content for all new requests.
- Creating any new designs required for their website, working with external or internal teams to implement them.
- To be involved in the process of updating and refining brand guidelines.
- You are experienced in graphic / digital design or as an art director, creating assets for print and digital work.
- You have strong skills in typography, colour use, and layout with the ability to deliver high-quality design work and applying a brand across a range of deliverables.
- You're skilled in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Figma, using them for digital and print work. Experience with AfterEffects would be advantageous.
- You've been exposed to video and animation creation, including motion content like animated GIFs and simple motion content.
- You have experience creating successful, concept-led campaigns across print and digital, and balancing constraints for different marketing channels
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Designer / Creative Lead - Travel Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly