You will be a passionate creative who loves to apply your experience and creative thinking to create concepts and solutions to complement our existing brand. By nature, you will be a self-starter, keen to develop new ways to improve how we visualise complex data and how we visually communicate our propositions across a range of platforms and media. You will be an individual who has a desire to story-tell through visual communication and design.
Working closely with our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for designing and developing a range of marketing collateral and assets to support our marketing and communications within our existing brand guidelines.
As the face of Momentum’s creative output, you will also need to be confident in managing multiple tasks and design projects that support our project teams. At Momentum, design plays a central role in how we do things, so you will be expected to deliver outstanding looking reports, presentations and infographics to enhance how our clients will interact with our content and information.
To hear about some of our latest news, and from our staff on what life is like at Momentum, visit our page:
You will be a self-starter, love working in a small hard working team with a positive and proactive attitude. We are looking for the following:
- 1-3 years’ experience of graphic design, either in-house or agency-side
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your capabilities and personality
- All major software packages (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ideally some exposure and interest in video production and editing
- Understanding of corporate branding and visual identity and how to apply that knowledge across channels, on and offline and in line with our business marketing strategy
- Be the guardian of the visual identity guidelines to maintain consistent usage across the company
- Branding/print/general marketing design background. Designing collateral such as infographics, white papers, proposals, bid documents, flyers, presentations, brochures. Artworking and digital image editing
- Knowledge of print processes
- Experience in digital design - designing materials for online channels such as websites, web banners, email campaigns, social media assets, digital imagery, presentations, and digital copies of printed materials
- Some experience of basic website building (in WordPress)
- Excellent attention to detail. Good proof-reading skills. Good standard of English, particularly grammar and spelling
- A team player who is confident at presenting creative concepts and proposing new ideas
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly