We are parenting with a brand and digital consultancy that joins research, project management and creativity together to produce work that challenges.
They are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team. You will interpret, lead on and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects and applications ranging from the overarching branding concepts, print, large scale graphics, digital marketing, social and any other iterations required in the process of delivering the project.
When appropriate this will include concepting and then art directing photographers, illustrators, film makers and animators. You will have a strong, tradition design background which you will be comfortable and enjoy applying across the design spectrum.
The senior designer needs to be strong in creating content and show enthusiasm and ability in creating headlines and slogans.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- A senior designer will understand brand strategy, and apply this to lead creatively on concepts that fully answer the brief
- This is achieved by fully understanding the specific client and the business and sectors that they operate in.
- Be able to see the bigger picture and how the various elements of the project fit together.
- Process understanding from the idea and implementation through to delivery.
- Team management, being able to lead/supervise/coach other colleagues.
- Generate ideas and sell them into clients and other members of the team.
- Confidence to delegate tasks.
- Confidence in Art directing others including photographers, illustrators etc.
- Significant industry experience.
- Get to creative solutions quickly and be confident in making decisions
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Proven track record on creating and executing digital and social media campaigns
- To maintain the high visual standard set and assist others in maintaining this standard.
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval.
- To bring fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind
- Broaden and enhance knowledge by keeping up to date with design innovations and competitors
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Any other additional design or digital skills an asset.
- Traditional typography and print skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable in working with clients
- Good time management skills, so understanding the cost to time aspect of working
- on a project
- Be self driven and proactive
- Positive mindset in finding solutions to design problems
- Ability to adhere to branding style guides
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Works collaboratively and is willing to learn
- Excellent creative thinker, adept at idea generation
- Seeks new opportunities to develop
- Strives to deliver beyond what is expected/required with the support of colleagues where appropriate
- Works hard to achieve effective result
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : email@example.com
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly