Middleweight Designer with who has experience in designing eye-catching retail POSM experiences.
A job that provides ‘retailtainment’ – the fusion of retail and entertainment. To provide customers with fun, unique experiences that elevate shopping above anything it’s previously been. Calling all creative middleweights with 2-3 years experience to embrace this new role that has just come in.
We have a great opportunity for a young middleweight designer who has experience in designing eye-catching retail POSM / display fixtures for packaging brands. Design and then right through to artwork. In addition, helping develop and visualise brand world activation elements. Finally, someone also keen to develop all the social media IG experience for the agency and the brands you're assigned to. The agency will train you up on the relevant 3D software ( some knowledge of this would be great ) Friendliness and a keenness to work with a top agency working in a nurturing environment.
This small but multi award-winning, London-based packaging consultancy with 30+ years’ experience. Working for such brands as: Tesco, Eroski, The Walt Disney Company, The Coca-Cola Company, Ferrero and Tata Global Beverages has an important role for that extra special individual.
70% of the work will be point of purchase displays creatively realised via 3D software.
30% Packaging, print and IG and social content.
• Enjoy creating innovative POSM experiences.
• Brand world activation – help visualising brand experience via 2D/3D render
• Confident to liaise and collaborate with brands directly on projects
• Excel at creating striking and original POSM experiences + strong 2D/3D visualisation skills
• Sharp eye for detail.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Bachelor's degree in design or related field or relevant work experience
• Minimum 2-3 years related experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Quick thinker and doer
• A knowledge of any 3D visualisation programs would be a bonus
What we Offer:
· Training in 3D software and a highly supported team
· 20 days annual leave
· Pension contributions
· Salary level 25K+ depending on level of experience
· Discretionary twice yearly bonus review
We really want to stress that this is a highly creative packaging agency that is known for it award winning / highly crafted work that don't work long hours - 9-5:30 only and are great at nurturing potential
Please email Ian : Hello@cut-the-mustard.com
MUSTARD. Creative recruitment par excellence, for when it absolutely, totally MUST be right
Apply for Middleweight Designer with who has experience in designing eye-catching retail POSM experiences.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly