This vibrant design and build company create and fit out bespoke high impact office interiors and seek additional Interior Designers to strengthen the team and work on some new projects they have recently won.
They are seeking both a Senior Interior Designer and a Mid-weight Interior Designer. With offices based in West Sussex (near the coast) and in London both positions will include working from home and from both offices in the work-life balance pattern.
The roles will have a wide variety of responsibilities with the senior taking projects from initial enquiry and concept pitch through to realisation of the design and drawing packages and on to installation and completion. The mid-weight will be working as part of the team at all these stages of the project cycle.
Key skills and experience sought for both Interior Designer roles:
- To be a confident presenter and pitcher (senior)
- Have the technical knowledge of how to realise a conceptual design
- The ability to lead a project design team (senior)
- Commercial workplace design experience (2+ years for the mid-weight and 6+ years for the senior)
- Good hand drawings and sketching skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to carry out site-surveys
- Ability to bring innovative ideas to the table, challenge the brief and push the boundaries
- Hands-on individuals with a strong team-work approach
- Flexible to travel to both offices and have a current driving licence
These are permanent roles within an excellent studio environment and with an immediate start available. Salary on offer: £25k to £30k for the Mid-Weight Interior Designer and £40k to £55k for the Senior Interior Designer.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly