Project Manager - 6 Month FTC - Global Design Agency!
This iconic design studio, known the world over as game changers in their field, are looking for a Project Manager on a 6-month FTC basis. Working in this global business, you'll collaborate with another PM, alongside a collective of award-winning creatives to orchestrate the delivery of work focusing on strategic branding and identity.
- Scoping budgets, project timeframes and resources through to organising the workload of the team, communicating delivery dates
- Collaborating with the Senior Design team, you'll support in the development of design briefs, supporting with research and establishing strategy
- Once signed off, you'll brief in the design team and ensure they have all the tools and information in place to complete work to the client's expectations
- Throughout the design process you'll be the core conduit between the client, your CD and design teams to ensure everything ticks along to plan
- You'll negotiate externally with suppliers, briefing them in and negotiating on rates
- As PM, you'll manage monthly budget forecasts, reporting back internally
This agency is the epitome of design excellence and are looking for a mid-weight PM who is truly passionate about creating best-in-class work.
To be considered, you'll need prior experience working as a hybrid Project/ Account Manager in a creative agency, able to manage multiple projects and collaborate with a variety of skillsets. You'll be organised, resilient, communicative and always ready to solve a problem.
If this sounds like you, and you're available ASAP for a 6 month FTC then please get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to discuss
Apply for Project Manager - 6 Month FTC - Global Design Agency!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly