ONLY NEED TO GO TO THE OFFICE ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH
This company provides state-of-the-art digital medical communications, connecting pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals, and patients.
As part of this company, their clients benefit from working across their network of 14 offices spanning Europe, the US and Asia Pacific regions.
They offer an unrivalled integrated approach to medical communications from across the globe.
Their success has led to a continued expansion in both the range of services they offer and in their global presence. They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Designer to join their Applications Development team.
As a Digital Designer, you will work on the creation and delivery of a range of cross platform digital projects.
The deliverables are varied and can range from responsive sites, tablet/mobile apps to microsites.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating initial designs for assigned projects, preparing wireframes, graphics, interface and content layout, considering the user experience.
You will also develop the build of assigned projects with HTML, CSS and Sass and work collaboratively with other creatives and developers within the team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience of designing and building websites/assets
• Highly proficient in the Adobe CC Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop & Sketch
• Previous experience of desktops, mobiles, tablets and responsive design and frameworks
• Experience of Sass, Bootstrap, WordPress, PHP and GIT is desirable
• Familiarity with wire framing tools
• Demonstrable creative flair coupled with experience of captivating user experiences
• Experience of managing multiple projects with strong prioritisation and attention to detail skills
• Strong communication and relationship management skills
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly