ONLY NEED TO GO TO THE OFFICE ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH
Our client provides state-of-the-art digital medical communications, connecting pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals and patients.
As this company is apart of another, their clients benefit from synergies across our network of 14 offices spanning Europe, the US and Asia Pacific regions.
They offer an unrivalled integrated approach to medical communications across the globe.
Their success has led to a continued expansion in both the range of services they offer and in their global presence.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join their Applications Development team.
The UI/UX Designer works with internal and external clients to develop the user experience for relevant digital projects, ensuring the user experience and iterative usability designs work with technical solutions.
The UI/UX Designer will capture project briefs and conceptualise, design and develop creative prototypes to ensure that the client’s expectations are met.
You will gauge and assess the technical feasibility of prototypes and work in partnership with internal developers to design the presentation layer and conduct frequent iterative usability testing.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable expertise in User Interface experience
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop / HTML5 / CSS3 / JQuery. Previous experience in ColdFusion / PHP / .Net is desirable.
- Previous experience of working with other people’s designs and developing concepts from others’ core ideas.
- Demonstrable ability to work within versioning environment using SVN or similar versioning tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously, with strong prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with evidence of producing work to a high standard
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package they are happy to talk flexible working. This company are also known for their friendly and informal working environment with Friday socials across their offices, regular wellbeing weeks and Town Hall events.
They offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to their other offices around the world.