Freelance Campaign Manager- Influencer Marketing
This creative agency, based in London, LA and NYC, who create impactful brand experiences for clients within the lifestyle, culture and fashion spaces, are looking for a Freelance Campaign Manager. Working across strategy, content, design and brand experience, this agency fuse strategy with cultural insight and commercial nous!
This is an 8 week booking, starting ASAP based on 20 hours per week.
- As Campaign Manager, you'll need prior experience within Influencer Management and Marketing; you'll be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and securing talent and being the daily point of contact
- Working closely with Account Managers/ Directors, you'll support in the day-to-day delivery of multiple projects for one key travel brand's social media
- You'll be confident and comfortable dealing with clients and establish yourself as their go-to for all influencer needs!
- You'll brief in talent, negotiate on rates and then oversee the creation of content, through production phrases to ensure it's on brief and on brand!
- Prior experience within influencer campaign management and social media, either in-house or at an agency
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; able to work with various teams, clients and suppliers
- Strong project management skills, inc. budgeting, rate negotiation, scheduling and resource
- The ability to be proactive, connect with various influencers/ talent groups and trouble shoot
If you have the above experience and are available now for an 8 week booking, be sure to get in touch at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk