We are partnering with an international strategic brand consultancy. They specialise in brand research, brand strategy, brand identity and multichannel brand experience design.
They are looking for a junior/midweight designer to join their small design team. You will be working under the guidance of the creative director and senior team members. You will be provided with support and guidance to develop your design skills and learn their processes etc. This includes providing access to training courses that support your role.
You will be working across a range of brand projects for finance, technology, real estate and professional service clients.
- Produce creative concepts and develop finished designs
- Work within the parameters of a specific brief and to set deadlines
- Attend client meetings
- Ensure that any instructions taken from the client regarding design are documented and actioned - Sourcing of photographers, illustrators, animators and film makers
- Ensure any expenditure is agreed in advance
- Time management, proactive in taking responsibility for ensuring you are briefed and kept busy
- Take responsibility for approval and quality control of artwork and print on your projects.
- Monitor new trends in design and keep up to speed with design related technological developments
- Able to use the principal design software, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD
- Basic knowledge Adobe Premier
- Familiar with the principles of good web design
- Have a keen interest in the latest design trends and are fluent in digital and social media.
- Good eye for typography and layout. Have experience developing logotypes and understand the principles of design systems to create cohesive design solutions across multiple platforms/touchpoints
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com
Apply for Junior/Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly