Senior Account Manager
Our client, an award-winning creative agency, would like to invite a top-level SAM to join their Client Services team. Working on an iconic client, alongside a variety of others, you'll collaborate with your Senior Account Director to manage the client/ agency partnership, building trusted relationships with key stakeholders and having a strong oversight on all project deliverables.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring that your clients receive outstanding service and quality of work; from taking the initial creative brief, to presenting concepts and scopes of work, to running weekly WIP's
- You will play an integral role in growing the account you work on; using your commercial acumen to identify potential opportunities for growth, whilst using your strategic insight to offer valued advice to the client throughout the creative development phrases
- You'll oversee the day to day project management, to ensure that briefs, costs and schedules are adhered too
- You'll be passionate about retail communications, always keeping an eye on the latest retail trends and design communications - any experience working on a financial client will be highly beneficial but not mandatory!
- You will also be confident, with ability to strategically develop client relationships and successfully deliver on a range of projects and negotiate on budgets
- You will bring prior experience working in a similar design capacity to the role; either from managing BTL, ATL or TTL campaigns, ideally with experience managing brand-centric projects
- As you'll be heavily client focused, you'll be approachable, articulate and a strong brand ambassador
If you're an experienced Senior AM looking for a new opportunity within retail/ customer experience design, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!