This young and vibrant Interior Design Consultancy work with both private high-end residential and commercial clients, offering a bespoke service covering interior architecture, design, styling and furnishing.
Increasingly busy with lots of exciting new projects starting they are looking for an Interior Designer to join their team.
You will be helping to put schemes together with technical drawings, joinery packages, mood boards, CAD plans and layouts. You will also be liaising with suppliers, ordering, checking lists and assisting with surveys.
This would suit an interior designer who is at a mid-weight level and seeking a role with varied responsibilities with room to grow and take on their own projects.
Skills and Experience needed for the Interior Designer:
- VectorWorks fluency is important
- Interior Design qualified
- Experience working on high-end residential interior design projects
- Technically minded but also with a creative flair
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Budgeting and procurement knowledge
- A team player but also self-motivated and proactive
Although they are based near a station they would prefer the candidate for the Interior Designer role to have their own car for the occasional visit to clients, suppliers and their warehouse.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly