Our client is a branding and design agency with b-corp certification, a great set of clients, and a fully remote setup. They've got a supportive management team, a unique approach to agency life, and an excellent track record for delivering highly creative work across branding, design, and marketing projects. They've actually been nonstop throughout the various lockdowns and the trials and tribulations of covid (they were fully remote pre covid so took to it like a duck to water) and now they are looking for an account manager to join their core team.
What You'll Be Doing
The core of the role is very much that of a traditional agency account director! You'll be:
- Working closely with your clients to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Gaining a deep understanding of your client's business objectives, and offering strategic input to develop creative briefs.
- Being the clients eyes in the agency, and the agency's eyes in the client.
- Working closely with the project lead to make sure work is delivered on time, on budget, and with excellent creative.
- Managing client finances, making sure that everything is up to date, invoiced properly, and that internal systems are updated with the latest figures.
Like all creative agency roles, you'll probably end up getting involved in a little more than this though, so be prepared to roll your sleeves up!
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for someone with solid account direction experience, ideally in a branding agency with a range of clients and projects. While it's a supportive environment an autonomous approach is helpful due to the remote nature of the work, and the ability to seize the initiative internally and externally is prized. Knowledge of the worlds of B2B and tech would be a big plus for this one.
All the usual personality traits apply - we are after somebody who wants to roll their sleeves up and muck in with a tight knit, highly collaborative team. Strong communications skills are an absolute must.
If this sounds like the account management role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If this isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest