Senior Bid Coordinator
Based in Central London but with offices around the globe, this architecture studio has created a culture of creativity and free thinking to produce some of the finest architecture in the world today.
Formed by a group of Partner's who have worked together for over 30 years this studio values hard work, innovation and collaboration and want like-minded, ambitious people to join them.
A new position has recently become available in their marketing and new business team working as a Senior Bid Coordinator to primarily work on new business for the practice both at home and internationally.
- Assisting in initial assessment of potential new projects and competitions.
- Managing and preparing the response to RFQ/RFP/RFI, including fee proposals and project specific writing
- Assisting in market research and preparing regular status updates
- Ensure all proposals produced are of the highest standard in line with the company design aesthetic
- Be instrumental in securing new business and developing our bidding processes
Skills and Experience
- Has an architectural background or a strong interest in architecture, construction, and the creative processes, a demonstrable record of successful Bid Management is essential
- Has excellent communication and organisation skills, as well as a talent for writing concisely and clearly
- Has a deep understanding of the design and procurement process and a knowledge of contractual matters
- Has strong organisational, administrative and document production skills, expert in MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign
- Is self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, and confident in a creative environment, who can work independently as well as part of a group
If you like to work on high profile projects and have the desire and commitment to succeed this is the perfect challenge for any senior bids professional.
Apply for Senior Bid Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly