Brand & Innovation Strategist
6 days left
- Job Functions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Strategist to join a highly sought after design and innovation agency. This agency work with an impressive roster of clients, predominantly in FMCG, food & bev, from start-up brands to re-branding old favourites. You will work closely with the Strategy Director and Founders, who will be there to learn from. mentor and collaborate with across projects.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have previous experience working in a creative, branding, design or innovation agency, working across the development and implementation of brand architecture, identity, brand values and language
- Be a creative and outgoing strategist with a love of collaboration
- Be proactive in research, looking at industry trends and recognising opportunities for existing clients - you'll have an opinion to voice, and thrive when working with others
- Be an innovative thinker - able to spot nuances and patterns; you'll be passionate about the industry and always be looking for opportunity to grow and learn
- Have an instinctual understanding of people, semiotics, behavioural economics and consumer usability
- An appreciation and understanding of design and branding
This agency have made waves in creating a productive and harmonious culture; offering training and development, 360 business exposure, charitable incentives and well-being schemes.
Please get in touch with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Apply for Brand & Innovation Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly