Interior Designer / Interior Architect
This family business that combines a reputation for innovation with a long history of excellence in construction, designing and installing contemporary interiors and workspaces for the corporate sector.
They are currently seeking an Interior Architect or Interior Designer and are open to part home / part office flexible working although you will need to be living within a commutable distance of their offices in South Hertfordshire. They are close to the Train Station for public transport and have a large car park if you prefer to drive.
Typical tasks would include:
- Taking a client brief
- Conducting research/surveys to refine client requirements
- Developing initial proposals to include existing and proposed layouts; visuals; creating mood & finishes boards
- Pitching proposals to clients
- Design development & construction drawings
Experience and skills set for the Interior Designer / Interior Architect:
Preferred background would be to have D&B experience although this is not essential. Experience of designing commercial workspace environments however is desired.
- Core Skills:
- Revit proficient
- Competent with using InDesign and visualising software
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
In return they are offering a salary of between £50k and £65k plus a team bonus scheme, healthcare, pension and they provide food and snacks in the office.