Technical Production Assistant - Events
This small family-run company specialise in Experiential Design, Production and Installation and are proud to count large brands and leading marketing agencies amongst their clients. Providing a range of services from exhibition stands, product launches and bespoke sampling stands to PR stunts, sampling bins and giant props, the company is theatrical in its approach and enjoys encouraging both clients and staff to be different.
They are currently looking for a Technical Production Assistant to support the Production Team. You will be creating CAD drawings, art working, proposals, pitch work and design costing. You will also be project managing smaller projects from brief through to delivery, ensuring successful realisation of projects adopting a hands-on approach to working in the production workshop.
Other duties for the Technical Production Assistant include:
- Design interpretation, creating mood boards if required and basic visualisations
- Performing practical tasks in the workshop such as prop making, finishing, vinyling, painting, sewing and basic carpentry
- Creating CNC files and supervising CNC machining when required
- Assisting with the creation of content for social media posts and stories
- Assisting with the recruitment of new subcontractors, updating availability / task sheets and bookings
- Liaising with suppliers and negotiating best prices
Skills and experience needed for the Technical Production Assistant:
- Experience of using a CAD software package, CNC and Adobe Illustrator
- Good administration and project management skills
- Able to demonstrate a hands-on approach at all times
- A team worker, highly organised and flexible in their approach
- An understanding of the fast paced, ever-changing demands of high-end brands and clients
- Be health and safety compliant at all times
- Positive, sociable and adaptable
They are a very sociable company and welcome dogs to the office providing them with their own creche!
Apply for Technical Production Assistant - Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly