Mid Weight UX/UI Designer
The Fix are looking for a talented UX/UI designer or digital designer with this experience for a very high end digital agency for the education sector, their work is simply stunning and is all about the strategy behind the work.
The world’s leading marketing communications agency for independent and international schools. Brand, social media, websites and marketing strategy for schools.
ARE YOU AN INCREDIBLY CREATIVE UI/UX DESIGNER WHO IS EMERGING FROM A CLOUD OF COVID-19??
Then this is the opportunity for you.....
Whilst some unfortunate companies have been struggling with the impact of a global pandemic. Our client has been continuing to fly the flag for creativity on a global scale, and are looking for just the right talent to join their merry band of designers!
They are a creative UX agency delivering award winning creative campaigns, websites and training to independent schools for over ten years, all across the world! They are situated just 40 minutes outside of London and easily accessible by the M40 in the glorious county of Buckinghamshire!
This job is in high Wycombe 3 days a week and 2 from home.
The successful applicant should have experience in…
- The Adobe Suite (XD, Photoshop, illustrator and Indesign)
- A creative mind, ready to take on exciting briefs and translate them into incredible visual campaigns
- A fun, pro-active and engaging personality. You deliver great work, but to do that you must enjoy it and get stuck in so this is essential.
In return they can offer all of this....
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a great team of over 10 creatives just like you
- Weekly Professional Development time
- Regular work socials celebrating success & quarterly "Fun Fridays"
- The potential to travel worldwide
- The opportunity to get involved in web design, app design, photography and video direction, photo editing, print design, 3D modelling, augmented reality.