Junior Project Manager - Retail
5 days left
- Job Functions
- Project Manager
This retail design agency deliver a range of retail design and production, along with the installation of experiential and retail environments. They work with a nice set of clients, spanning globally recognised alcohol brands, food, fast fashion and the world of luxury. The culture is quite autonomous as they believe that's the best way to learn, but it is nonetheless a highly supportive and collaborative environment - help is only ever a question away.
They are currently around 50 people, with a well establish account and project management team at the core of the business. Thanks to ongoing growth they are now looking to add a pair of project managers to the team!
What You'll Be Doing
It's a relatively traditional agency project management role! Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the development and delivery of installations, windows, popups and interactive experiences.
- Managing external suppliers; negotiating on costs/ contracts, putting together cost proposals and sourcing bespoke services
- Scoping project logistics, including budgets, timeframes / schedules and resourcing, and ensuring that teams are delivering against set briefs and deadlines.
- As a project manager, you'll still be client facing and be comfortable managing multiple senior stakeholders when necessary
- You'll use your exceptional eye for detail to proof/ quality check all work before being submitted
Who We're Looking For
As this is a junior role we aren't looking for extensive experience in the field. All we need is some experience of working closely with clients, delivering some form of creative work, and an interest in the world of retail.
Of course, if you already have experience working as a project manager at a design agency, or have delivered retail projects then this is advantageous!
The core thing is the attitude and personality profile. The willingness to learn, occasionally jump in at the deep end, and a desire to muck in as part of a collaborative team are all important.
If this sounds like the project management role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If is isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!
Apply for Junior Project Manager - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly