Middleweight Interior Designer
3 days left
- Job Functions
A London design studio of six with impressive project pipeline are looking for a middleweight designer to join their team working through every stage of the design process, including client facing and site responsibilities.
This is a studio that shares a passion for interior design that honours history and architecture, paired with a love of modernity, organic forms. They prioritise putting both quality and value at the forefront of all of their projects.
The successful candidate will have work within luxury interior contributing to concept development, technical documentation to FF&E. They will have an eagerness to learn and not afraid to voice their ideas.
All luxury sector experience welcomed so long as you have eye for more playful and understated style.
- Concept development; idea generation though research, imagery and sketch
- Produce generally space planning, interiors elevations and RCP’s
- Produce detailed design documentation for tender/construction including joinery details
- Produce 3D models within SketchUp
- Render 2D & 3D drawings and visuals
- Source FF&E and prepare relevant presentations and full packages; material boards, scheduling
- Prepare professional, graphically laid out client presentation packages
- Project coordination, liaising with external parties; suppliers, contractors, consultants
- Visiting suppliers for quality assurance of bespoke pieces
- Attend/conduct site meetings to oversee the construction process
Skills & Experience:
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Must have the RTW in the UK
- Must have proven experience in luxury sector with a substantial tenure at studios
- Have a modern design outlook, with fun and creative design style – luxurious eclectic
- Have a keen eye for detail and thorough way of working; diligent and organised
- Must be technically minded and understand the built process and construction/ joinery details
- Strong professional communication skills in English; written and verbal
- Ability to think on you feet and commercially minded.
- Good knowledge of procuring hard finishes, fixtures and FF&E (especially vintage and antique finds)
- Software: AutoCAD (or ability to pick it up quickly), SketchUp and Photoshop
Apply with your CV and portfolio to work with at studio that treats each team member like a part of the family and offers flexible working with 2 days in studio and 3 from home.
Apply for Middleweight Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly