3 days left
- Job Functions
The Fix creative have a JUICY new role in! Are you a creative artworker with a STUNNING portfolio of brochures, packaging, restaurant identities and books!???
This is Middle Weight level so someone with 3-6 years experience and not much more...
My client have a very expensive and luxurious feel to their work and they want to recruit an Artworker to join their multi-disciplinary team in East London.
The right candidate will positively embrace this approach, have an excellent understanding of print processes and a keen eye for detail.
The Artworker will work within a collaborative environment amongst a friendly team of creatives. Reporting to the Production Director they will produce print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing. This role however is more than just a run of the mill artworker role, we are not looking for someone to robotically churn out artworks. We are looking for someone that is happy to communicate to designers if they think there are better ways to achieve the design intent. Who has an interest in print and manufacturing processes, finishes and materials that can feed into designers as the project moves through the studio prior to hitting the production team.
• Assisting Designers in specifying inks and finishes to use for different applications.
• Creating low-res files for internal / external signoff and helping to manage the internal sign off process.
• Creation of hi-res print ready artwork files.
• Managing the in-house artwork version control and filing process.
• Working with mock-up agencies to assist in the creation of prototypes/mock-ups.
• Experience of producing print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing.
• Mac proficient with excellent Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop skills.
• Understanding of all major print process.
• High attention to detail.
• Able to prioritise workload independently & also within the Production team as a whole.
• Able to speak technically & professionally with printers & clients about our artwork.
• Strong communication skills, internally and externally.
• Able to handle a fast paced & ever-changing studio environment.
• Proofreading experience.
• Knowledgeable on the capabilities & subsequent limitations of print and other production processes.
• File creation for social media posts.
• File creation for web / digital applications.
• Prior use of Adobe XD, Figma, Miro, Cinema 4D, Rhino, Egnyte, Monotype Mosaic.
• Practical mockup skills (cutting, painting, printing and applying rubdowns).
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly