3 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a multi-disciplinary creative agency that embraces genuine cultural insight, design and technology to create deep rooted stories and ideas that people really care about.
They are looking for a Senior Creative to join their team. You will lead in a creative copy/ art direction hybrid role and should have a strength in defining and telling a rich story, as well as having strong visual references, and shoot experience.
The role places the candidate within the creative team, working closely with strategy, production, and account management to ensure they have a unified approach; on everything from the creative territory, concept, tone, scriptwriting, strap line, and all deliverables across whichever channel are relevant.
You need experience briefing, leading and directing art directors and designers on the project to guide them in bringing to life the idea and working towards the deliverables. On set production experience as well as a background in design and understanding of design software is necessary.
The Role :
- Working closely with other creatives within the team, to direct, devise and execute seasonal campaigns, brand identities, design tools and creative assets for a range of clients.
- Listening to and understanding a client's needs before making informed decisions regarding their creative approach and response.
- Coming up with concepts that deliver against the brief whilst having an understanding of how to execute the idea.
- Have a broad network and knowledge of contemporary practitioners including but not limited to; photographers, directors, stylists, HMU, artists, illustrators, and animators.
- Help direct photo shoots and visual image creations for clients.
- Maintain a refined understanding of the agency's creative ambitions, including storytelling, creative concepts, activation ideas, and visual executions.
- Present and articulate concepts and ideas both internally to the team and externally to clients.
- Lead and collaborate with strategy & creative teams to develop considered and effective creative approaches based on current cultural insights and a good understanding of the consumer & brand.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software, including a knowledge of the technical restrictions and specifications of the hardware and software used
- Excellent creativity and innovation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- The skill to articulate a verbal idea into a written and visual experience, including an understanding of users and how they will interact with the concept being developed
- A strong sense of what is excellent and on trend in photography, social, digital typography, layout and graphical styles etc.
- Able to clearly explain the rationale for design decisions to the internal team and possibly to clients (where appropriate).
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Creative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly